Traffic Humanoid Terms

By registering for Traffic Humanoid you agree that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to be bound by them.

Unless you received prior permission from Traffic Humanoid, you may only register for one Traffic Humanoid account.

You may not promote Traffic Humanoid in a way that could be considered spamming. You may only promote your referral URL and/or other promotional material in other traffic exchanges or advertising programs that allow it. Promoting Traffic Humanoid in a way that could be considered spamming will result in removal of your Traffic Humanoid account and possible legal action.

Users are completely responsible for the content they promote using Traffic Humanoid. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the rights to promote a URL, and any content it contains. Traffic Humanoid is not responsible if a user is in violation of another legal agreement, copyright infringement, or any other issues.

URL Rules

Before submitting a URL to Traffic Humanoid, please read these rules very carefully and make sure your URL does not violate any of them. If you violate any of these rules, your site will be deleted along with any credits assigned to them. Your Traffic Humanoid account may also be deleted.

*No sites with illegal activity.

*No frame-breaking sites.

*No viruses, Trojans, or spyware.

*No adult content.

*Rotators may be promoted only if all sites or banners in rotation comply with these terms.

*No HYIPs or "investment autosurfs". These are illegal in most countries, including the United States.

*Traffic Humanoid has the full right to delete any site that is inappropriate or questionable.

Payments TO or FROM Traffic Humanoid and Refund Policy

*All Payments TO Traffic Humanoid for upgrades or credit purchases are NON REFUNDABLE! If you purchase one type of upgrade and then buy a different one you will NOT get a refund for the other one.

*Any attempts to chargeback or otherwise reverse your payments to Traffic Humanoid will be cause for your account to be suspended forever.

*All Payments FROM Traffic Humanoid will be paid by Coinbase (USD Cash/Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash/Ethereum/Litecoin). By PayPal if available, Or if you live in the USA you can be paid by mailed to you Money Order or Check (if your accurate mailing address is in your account) if you choose. Support will contact you and ask which method of payment you prefer. Payments will be sent if the site has earned enough money from advertising and upgrade purchases to pay commissions if you have more than $10 in commissions.

When Payments Are Sent: Traffic Humanoid operates as a revenue share site. We keep 10% of all sales volume to cover the cost of website hosting, domain name renewals, planned script upgrades and features, and any and all other costs that come with running a traffic exchange. The remaining 90% goes back to members assuming members have set the same payment method as there is money in that account. For example, lets say someone buys a $97 Lifetime Upgrade with 1 million credits and pays for it with Bitcoin. $9.70 will stay with the site (10%) and the remaining $87.30 will be divided up and paid out to whoever is owed Bitcoin payments. For debit/credit card payments those funds will go for Transferwise (Worldwide) and Check (United States Only) payments in the mail. In short if the site gets paid for an upgrade or advertising service, payments will be sent. If no sales are made/no money in accounts, then no payments can or will be sent. Think of the commissions as a bonus rather than guaranteed income.

Traffic Humanoid Rights and Responsibilities

*Traffic Humanoid staff has the right to change ANY aspect of our advertising service without warning or notice to you the member at any time.

Privacy Policy

*We DO NOT share or sell your information. You are only contacted with site information and related sales and/or activities and protect your data securely.

Last Updated: April 2nd 2019


Copyright © 2018 - 2019. Traffic Humanoid. All rights reserved.